Women like security. True? Instability and uncertainty are not signs of security. True?
If you agree with these first two questions continue. If not, stop reading now.
Since you decided to keep reading I have a few thoughts to share about some of the basic need to know questions of most women. Being in the know strengthens a woman’s confidence. Even if she doesn’t agree with your position on matters it helps her to determine whether or not she’s going to continue to pursue the relationship or count her losses.
Knowledge is power; including in relationships.
I’ve discovered through being a son, brother, cousin, and after a few years of marriage that most women have very straight forward basic questions for the men of their lives. You may think that these questions are generalizations, and not applicable to all. Perhaps. But I believe these to be truth.
Ladies, below are 14 must ask questions. If you fail to ask these questions by date one, God forbid, date two. Your relationship may be in for a less than desirable experience.
- How would you describe your faith walk?
- What is your credit score?
- Do you have a job with benefits?
- What’s your social security number?
- Do you have any children?
- Have you ever been married before?
- Do you have an STD?
- What’s the length of your longest relationship with a female?
- Are you heterosexual, homosexual, or bi-sexual?
- Have you ever been to prison?
- What type of relationship have you had with your mother, grandmother, and/or aunt?
- What do you want out of your relationship with me?
- What are you views on marriage?
- What are your views on children after marriage?