Yes, I completed my first week of BlogX! It was an incredible week.
I’ve blogged for over two years, read books about blogging, listen to videos of others talk about blogging. However, I have never been part of an intensive challenge of bloggers simultaneously.
NowJax is definitely, not about blogging. I do admit, I am using the BlogX stay focused on bringing the city closer through a social media celebration for GOOD. Details forth coming.
What did I learn this week:
- How to use Google Analytics
- How to begin developing a rhythm for creating content
- You need more than one analytic tool
- I need a support system to be successful at blogging
- Blog muscle comes through consistent, focused writing
To learn more about John Saddington and the BlogX challenge read this post!
Pic courtesy of Corbis