I’m excited about our first community service project! I’ll post more later…
1. A fresh perspective about young minority professionals
2. A fresh approach to good governace on non-profit boards
3. A fresh approach to strategic fundraising
4. A fresh approach to networking
5. Five new contacts by the end of day one
Now ask yourself how much are you willing to give to what God has called you to do? If you’re not willing to give your all, you may not be a hero. Think about it. Now press play.
Embedded video from CNN Video
Jesus said in Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.
This was the living Gospel on display. Keep up the good work CRM! To read the article click the link below. I’ve also posted this to my Facebook page.
Photo by John Pemberton of the Times-Union