I have hit a writer’s block tonight. It’s not intentional. I have a post to publish, but I don’t have all the details. It wouldn’t make sense to half effort the entry. I have been thinking about a few things. Life principles. I thought I would share them with you. This is not a complete list. Just a brief look at stuff I’ve always tried to keep in mind.
Here we go:
- Don’t put off what you know is right for you to do.
- Don’t put off or try to pretend that you want your life to count for more than what is happening now.
- Don’t forsake the relationships that matter most.
- Don’t neglect what is important today looking forward to what will happen down the road.
- Don’t think that what you put on in public will never show who you really are.
- Don’t try to be all things to all people.
- Don’t know more than character will take you.
- Don’t put first things last.
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
- Don’t put off tomorrow for what you can do today.
- Don’t do things without a proper motive.
- Don’t pretend.
- Don’t lie.
- Don’t forget that where you are, is a result of the sacrifice of others.
- Don’t push away wisdom.
- Don’t pursue vain inventions.
- Don’t disrespect your elders.
- Don’t forget where you come from.
- Don’t forget where you are headed.
- Don’t forget your friends.
- Don’t forget those who prayed for you.
- Don’t do things that are mediocre.
- Don’t do it is not an option.
- Don’t forget to pay it forward.
- Don’t forget your commitments.
- Don’t forget your promises.
- Don’t forget to pray.
What you add? Let me know in the comments below.