I’ve been reading Kevin Carroll’s book “The Rules of the Red Rubber Ball.” You may be asking what does this have to do with homelessness, well you have to get the book.
Below is a clip about Kevin that you can watch. Also several thought provoking questions from his book that I find very inspirting.
1. What would you do for free?
2. What activities enthrall you?
3. What in life do you find irresistible, a source of inspiration, a reason to get out of bed?
4. What dream do you chase?
5. What topics do you love to discuss and ponder?
6. What’s your primal source of joy?