Yesterday, I spoke about outcomes of NowJax. It would definitely be nice to see them come to pass. Not for my own good, but for the betterment of others.
I have been studying the scope and themes of others similar to that which I hope to host. I must say many of them are impressive with deep-pocket sponsors. As I have afore mentioned. No project win-no symposium. There is too much to accomplish without the support of exposure.
Is this an easy way out? I don’t think so. I am just being upfront about how I am managing my expectations in this regard to the event. No sense in getting all worked up, if there is no work to get all worked up about.
I hope NowJax can move beyond from just being one day to three days. There, I said it. Three days of power-packed intensives to help create jobs. Yes, I still want the team from Rockethub to come. Yet, I think there is so much that can be added to help launch creatives.
Here is a brief run down of a few additional areas that I have been considering for launch discussions.
- Someone to talk about blogging.
- Someone to talk about pitching your ideas.
- Someone to talk about creativity.
- Someone to talk about fundraising.
- Someone to talk about video/photography.
- Someone to talk about forming a team.
- Someone to talk about social entreprise.
- Someone to talk about apps.
- Someone to talk about ______________.
Yes, I have names for some of the talks in mind. For now, I’ll just leave it as is. More news to come in this journey.
Go vote now! Click here.