I do not own a tablet. However, I am looking closely at the new Microsoft Surface. If you haven’t heard of it or are one of the 3 million plus viewers of it’s overview on YouTube not sure how you have missed it recently. Watch below. Continue Reading →
I am testing Storify. For my first curated story I pulled together some of the elements about this year’s NBA playoffs.
This excerpt below is from my entry in the local Investing In You contest.
Our idea is to create an open source app for local government that increases transparency and accountability.
NowJax will be Jacksonville’s main source of government information and non-emergency services. Whether you’re a resident, business owner, or visitor, help is just a app away.
Imagine being able to report building graffiti, potholes and other street conditions, street signs, streetlight repair, tree damage, dirty vacant lots, and homeless assistance from your smartphone. Continue Reading →
Innovation is a must ….. here’s why.
1. It’s dull being like everyone and everything else.
2. Our best idea may very be the next idea.
3. Our idea needs to be sharpened.
4. Our competition is not slacking with their execution.
5. People follow innovation.
6. Innovation is a sign of courage.
7. It will help you to grow.
8. People want to be part of the story of creative experiences.