Yes, I completed my first two weeks of BlogX again! It has been an incredible past seventeen days as of today.
I’ve blogged for over two years, read books about blogging, listen to videos of others talk about blogging. However, I have never been part of an intensive challenge of bloggers. This time, I am pushing myself through the process.
What did I learn these past two weeks:
- 1. Scheduling time for blogging is essential for focus and optimization
- How to begin developing a rhythm for creating content
- WordPress is a winner!
- It is helpful to use videos and pictures in your posts
- Keep your “About” page updated
- I need a support system to be successful at blogging
- Blog muscle comes through consistent, focused writing
To learn more about John Saddington and the BlogX challenge read this post!
Pic courtesy of iStockphoto