I know the title of this post is kinda raw, but I’ve been thinking about these questions (and more) the past few days. Here it goes…….
If you were God?
1. How many people would you have forgiven this week? Let alone this past month?
2. How many people would you have blessed in an unusual way this morning despite the number of hang-ups we have in life?
3. How many children would you have ensured were fed this morning?
4. How many people would you have ensured were clothed this morning?
5. How many people would you have healed this morning?
6. How many marriages would you have restored?
7. How many times would you pass by the shelter without giving of your substance?
8. How many times would put forth a mediocre effort into your work ethic?
9. How many times would you complain?
10. Would you give your child up as a sacrifice for the sins of the world?
I’m so glad our Lord is not like man. When I stop to think about all HE is to us one scripture passage comes to mind-
Lamentations 3:22-23 AMP “It is because of the Lord’s mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness.”